SharePoint Html5 Bulk Files Upload Web Part allows uploading multiple files and documents to SharePoint 2013 document library and multiple editing taxonomy fields before uploading process..
With Html5 SharePoint Bulk File Upload you can easily drag and drop bulk files to a SharePoint document library without adding files one by one. Manage the upload process by enabling the overwriting existing files, define the types of allowed files, and limit the size of files to be uploaded.
It is also possible for the component users to add custom metadata to the files you upload.
- Uploading bulk files to SharePoint document libraries
- Enabling custom meta data of files
- Uploading files with drag and drop
- Enabling/disabling an ability to overwrite existed files while uploading
- Files uploading progress bar
- Restricting the type of files users are able to select
- Ability to set maximum size of files to be uploaded
- Unlimited amount of content types and fields in the list is supported
- Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)