BPC PowerForms allows companies to build advanced custom forms for Document libraries and custom lists in Microsoft SharePoint. It is a complete framework based on Silverlight to assist users build rich data forms.
- Rich control set - Supports many useful controls.
- Tab-based user interface - Save valuable space by grouping form controls in tabs.
- Run-time designer - Easily move the controls around on the form using the run-time designer.
- Multi-column user interface - Using the designer, user can easily create the form layout that suits their needs.
- Hierarchical combo boxes - Multiple constraints between controls can be defined that filter the data source for lookup controls (comboboxes, lookup pickers, etc.) whenever the users select a value in the constraint control.
- Popup multi-value pickers - For multi-value fields, popup pickers can be used to save form space.
- Allows developers to build custom controls and add custom business logic in the form - Full programming API for developing new custom controls, customized web calls before and after form actions, custom external assemblies for business logic.
- Supports calculated fields - Expression Evaluator for control values and asynchronous queries to other SharePoint lists.
- Supports localization for every form element.
- Master-detail list queries - Users can display master-detail information using the list query designer feature and controls.
- Web service call definition - Users can define web service calls to external web services. Filters can be applied depending on user data.
Please visit product site for more information.