Gantt WebPart solution works with Microsoft SharePoint and is an upgrade to the plain SharePoint lists, providing you a rich and interactive Gantt UI for managing project Tasks and Resources. It is available as a Sandbox Solution for SharePoint 2010 and is admin configurable using a built-in configuration dialog. Gantt WebPart bind to any SharePoint list or Microsoft SQL Server table and extends using MEF (Managed Extensibility Framework) for custom requirements.
- Designed for Project Gantt and Resource Gantt
- Designed for SharePoint 2010
- Works with any SharePoint Task list
- Bind even to a database data source General
- Project Gantt:
- Intuitive and Interactive Editing - Rich set of built-in editing functionalities provide you a rich and functional UI right from the get go: interactive task moving and resizing in the Gantt Chart, interactive editing the task times in the Gantt Table, interactive dependency line connection in the Gantt Chart, interactive moving of tasks in the Gantt Table, interactive editing the task progress.
- Extensible Visualization - Use a set of built-in visualization options like Critical Paths or customize the look to visualize tasks and regions of interest: auto hiding time line headers as the end-user zooms the timeline, highlight critical paths with custom task colors.
- MEF Extension - Fully customizable Gantt table with custom column and custom colors for rows, highlight regions of interest in the chart, task editing dialog, print professional outputs with headers and footers.
- Built-in Scheduling Functionality - A rich Gantt Model sits between your data and the gantt and provides custom scheduling capabilities, resource assignment and resource leveling capabilities.
- Resource Gantt:
- FlexyGantt is a variant of our Gantt that lets you to bind directly to any kind of data source from flat lists to multi-level hierarchical data sources just like you would bind to a TreeView using HierarchicalDataTemplates. Easily point the control to time properties in your bound types via XAML bindings. Drag and drop resources in GanttTable with intuitive visual cues.
Please visit product site for more information.