Cross List Web Part by Bamboo Solutions
The Cross List Web Part combines and presents data associated to a SharePoint List through Lookup columns. Lookup columns allow you to use information from a column in a second list as drop-down values for the lookup column in the parent list. The Cross List Web Part uses this association to allow you to pick not just the lookup column data, but any column data from the parent list and up to two lookup lists for presentation in a single list view.
You can sort the data to target relevant information for your team as well as create a printer friendly view or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet of the list for reporting and analysis. The Cross List Web Part allows you to choose just the information you need and display the consolidated data into one "joined" view.
Cross List Web Part offers the following features:
- Aggregate data from a variety of lists into a single view.
- Aggregate data from parent list and child lists as linked through the "lookup" fields.
- Sort data in the consolidated view.
- Filter the Web Part based on parent and/or lookup list filters.
- Edit the CSS for the Web Part to style data in the format you need.
- Rename the column headings in the Web Part.
- Export Cross List items to Microsoft Excel.
- Print user friendly version of data in consolidated view.
- Provide your own translation of the Web Part user interface and tool pane.